DUBLIN, April 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Chile Data Center Market – Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities 2022-2027” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Chile The data center market size will grow at a CAGR of 5.84% during the period 2022-2027.
Factors such as adoption of cloud computing and advanced technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), big data and artificial intelligence, rollout of 5G and government support for data centers are driving the market data centers in Chile.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size available in investment, area, power capacity and Chile income from the colocation market.
- An assessment of the data center‘s investment in Chile by colocation, hyperscale and enterprise operators.
- Investments in data centers in area (square feet) and electrical capacity (MW) in cities nationwide.
- A detailed study of the existing Chile data center market landscape, in-depth industry analysis and insightful predictions about the Chile data center market size over the forecast period.
- Overview of existing and upcoming third-party data center installations in Chile
- Covered facilities (existing): 38
- Installations identified (coming soon): 04
- Coverage: 5 cities
- Existing vs. future (data center area)
- Existing vs. future (IT load capacity)
- Data center colocation market in Chile
- Revenue and Market Forecast (2021-2026)
- Retail colocation pricing
- the Chile Data center landscape market investments are categorized into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecasting.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints and industry outlook.
- Overview of the business and product offerings of leading IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market.
High capacity Ethernet ports will be required to handle data traffic in Chile. Telecom operator Telefonica and Huawei Technologies have partnered to launch public cloud services in Chileamong other Latin American countries, offering Open Cloud and Cloud Server services to customers.
IT infrastructure providers
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Huawei technology
- Juniper Networks
Data Center Construction Contractors and Subcontractors
- South American builder
- Aceco TI
- Fluor Corporation
- Turner and Townsend
Support infrastructure providers
- Assa Abloy
- Communications Axis
- Honeywell International
- Johnson Controls
- Electric Mitsubishi
- Piller Power Systems
- Vertiv Group
Data center investors
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1: Existing and Future Third-Party Data Centers in Chile
- Over 35 unique data center properties
- Data Center IT Load Capacity
- Data center white floor space
- Existing and future data center capacity by city
- Cities covered
- Other cities
Chapter 2: Investment Opportunities in Chile
- Investments in data centers
- Investment by area
- Investment by power capacity
Chapter 3: Data Center Colocation Market in Chile
- Colocation services market in Chile
- Retail Colocation
- Colocation pricing (quarter rack, half rack, full rack) and add-ons
- Wholesale roommate
Chapter 4: Market Dynamics
- Market factors
- Market trends
- Market constraints
Chapter 5: Market Segmentation
- IT infrastructure: market size and forecast
- Electrical infrastructure: market size and forecasts
- Mechanical infrastructure: market size and forecast
- General construction services: market size and forecast
Chapter 6: Standard investment level
- Level I and II
- Level III
- Level IV
Chapter 7: Key Market Players
- IT infrastructure providers
- Building contractors
- Support infrastructure providers
- Data center investors
Chapter 8: Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/91hmoh
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets