Palo Alto, California: Augtera Networks, the industry leader in AI/ML-powered network operations platforms, today announced the result of 3 years of development and customer partnership, the first holistic Network AIOps data center solution .
“Over the past three years, we have partnered with some of the largest data center network operations teams to refine our solution,” said Rahul Aggarwal, Founder and CEO of Augtera Networks. “Our AI/ML algorithms have been specialized for data center networks and customers are seeing dramatic improvement in KPIs such as detection, mitigation and repair. More importantly, our technology reduces total incidents processed, allowing operations teams to not only operate faster, but also to operate smarter and more efficiently.”
Augtera Networks Data Center Solution:
- Discusses pain points, use case APIs, ITSM integrations, equipment/vendor integrations, data types, and data center-specific constructs.
- Proactive detection of environmental and optical degradation
- Anomaly detection for aggregates such as a POD, fabric, or data center interconnects
- Fabric, Server and Hybrid Cloud, Latency and Loss Anomaly Detection
- Flow analysis including Hybrid Cloud
- Impact of fabric congestion on application sessions
- Information on VXLAN and EVPN underlays/overlays, including ECMP analysis
- Firewall and load balancer anomalies
- Support for multiple vendors including Arista Networks, Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, Dell Enterprise SONiC, F5, Palo Alto Networks, VMWare, and any equipment using industry standard interfaces
- Integrations including Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, ServiceNow and Slack.
The solution includes features standard with all Augtera Networks solutions, including:
- Holistic data ingestion
- Automated creation of operationally relevant trouble tickets
- Policy-driven auto-correlation and noise elimination
- AI/ML-based anomaly and gray failure detection
- Automatic topology discovery
- Multilayer, topology sensitive, auto-correlation
- “Time-machine” topological visualization of metrics, events and anomalies
- Real-Time Syslog Anomaly Detection, including Zero-Day Anomalies
- DevOps-friendly APIs
Modern data center network architectures have simplified the hardware environment while increasing the complexity of operations. Operations teams can’t just run faster, they can’t find or economically afford enough people to keep up. They need to change the way they work, drastically reducing the number of incidents being ticketed/actioned.
This requires attention to workflows and a multi-layered, multi-vendor understanding of networking. More importantly, it requires investing time in partnership with data center teams to develop the necessary solution. Only Augtera Networks has done all of this holistically.