Dublin, June 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Data Center Accelerators – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global data center accelerator market to reach $46.6 billion by 2026
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global data center accelerator market estimated at US$4.8 billion in 2020 is expected to reach a revised size of US$46.6 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 44.9% over the analysis period.
Accelerators are helping to increase consumer-driven demand for data and are also paving the way for improved usage of AI-based services. The various applications of data center accelerators include voice recognition, voice search, fraud detection, sentiment analysis, recommendation engines, motion detection, and image recognition, among others.
Global growth is expected to be fueled by rising demand for improved app performance, rising storage requirements, growing mobile data usage due to the increase in the number of apps and the increase in use of the Internet. Globally, more and more enterprises are moving to cloud data storage, increasing the demand for data center accelerators.
Another significant driver of market growth has been the increased focus on parallel computing in AI data centers. The increase in the use of ML and neural networks is therefore contributing significantly to the growth of the market.
GPU, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 43.5% to reach US$26.2 billion by the end of the analysis period.
After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the processor segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 45.5% for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 27.2% share of the global data center accelerator market. GPUs help improve the performance of data center applications.
Currently, a number of companies are offering innovative GPUs for servers, which helps them meet the high demand for hyperscale and HPC data center workloads. An example of this is NVIDIA’s Tesla T4 GPU launched in 2018. It enables hyperscale data centers to scale their AI-based products and services.
The US market is estimated at $4 billion in 2021, while China is expected to reach $4.2 billion by 2026
The data center accelerator market in the United States is estimated to be worth US$4 billion in 2021. The country currently accounts for a 54.39% share of the global market. China, the world’s second largest economy, is expected to reach an estimated market size of US$4.2 billion in 2026 growing at a CAGR of 55.6% over the analysis period.
Other noteworthy geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each forecasting growth of 39.8% and 45.2% respectively over the analysis period. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 41.1%, while the rest of the European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$6.3 billion by the end of the year. analysis period. The developed economies of North America and Europe dominate the global market. The United States, in particular, has the highest number of data centers in the world.
The market is witnessing high growth in traffic and volume of big data owing to the rapidly emerging hyperscale data centers. The data center industry in the United States is also growing at a rapid pace owing to the rapid growth of the computer and telecommunications industries. The growth of the Asia-Pacific market would be mainly attributed to the Chinese and Indian markets which are attracting several large service providers to install cloud-based data centers in the countries.
In these countries, the government initiatives Digital India, Make in India and Made in China are leading to an increase in big data analytics, cloud-based services and IoT adoption, thus increasing the demand for centers of data and presenting favorable prospects for data accelerators.
FPGA segment to reach $10.2 billion by 2026
FPGAs are pre-built silicon devices that are electrically programmed, after manufacturing, to transform into any digital system. FPGAs have been adopted by many industries due to the many advantages offered. They incorporate the best aspects of ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits) and processor-based systems. FPGAs also offer faster time to market and cheaper solutions for low to medium volume production, compared to ASIC.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Overview of the influencer market
- Amid the COVID-19 pandemic and economic challenges, data centers must stay afloat due to the shift to digital infrastructure
- Data centers are the starting point for a successful digital transformation
- Businesses will witness a higher speed of change in digital transformation
- Demand for Data Centers Rises as Remote Work Becomes the New Normal
- Mandatory corporate shift to remote work due to COVID-19 puts enormous pressure on data centers
- Cloud data centers enable dynamic scaling to accommodate increased remote working
- Automated data centers draw particular attention during COVID-19 lockdowns
- Data centers: information centers for modern organizations
- An Introduction to Data Center Accelerators
- Global Market Outlook and Prospects
- GPU Dominates Data Center Accelerator Market, FPGA Segment Will See Strong Growth
- Enterprise Inference: The Fastest Growing App
- Developed regions dominate the global data accelerator market
- Vendor activity increases FPGA space for designing data center accelerators
- Intel relies heavily on FPGAs
- NVIDIA will retain its dominant position
- Market Players Step Up Acquisition Efforts to Strengthen Their AI Portfolio
- Recent market activity
- Data Center Accelerators – Market Share Percentage of Global Top Competitors in 2022
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 49 Featured)
- Achronix Semiconductor
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Clarifai Inc.
- Dell, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- intel company
- International Commercial Machinery Society
- Koixia Corporation
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
- Microsemi Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Rising investment in data center infrastructure globally is creating a fertile environment for the data center accelerator market
- Explosive Growth of IP Traffic Data Center
- Increase in Data Center Workloads Workloads to Fuel Data Center Accelerator Market Outlook
- The growing internet footprint, the starting point for all IP data creation
- Rising demand for cloud-based services is driving the growth of data centers, driving the growth of the accelerator market
- More than 90% of data center traffic will come from cloud-based data centers
- Key Benefits Driving the Adoption of Cloud Services by Large, Medium, and Small Businesses
- Big Data puts enormous pressure on data centers
- Big Data Explosion Puts Pressure on Data Centers to Increase Storage and Compute Power
- Emergence of hyperscale data centers in response to big data challenge to present large-scale opportunities for the market
- Growing demand for AI-based services and growing use of AI in the HPC data center fuels market
- AI-based data center accelerators
- The market will benefit from the increased focus on parallel computing in AI data centers
- AI-powered accelerators mark promising upheaval with energy-efficient data centers
- AI accelerators drive energy efficiency in data centers
- Specialized processors essential for efficient ML workloads
- FPGA-Based Accelerators Have Huge Market Potential
- With Moore’s Law Slowing, Growing Need for Coprocessors to Drive Market
- Deep Learning training emerges as a key application of data center accelerators
- With the 5G network transition poised to increase data center workload, the need for additional processing power to drive the market
- With promise to transform the mobility experience, 5G is the path to the future of mobile computing
- Expanding IoT ecosystem makes it imperative for data centers to be IoT-ready, emphasizing accelerators
- Rise of Non-GPU Options in the Edge Inference Space
- Accelerators ready to heat up the liquid cooling arena for enterprise data centers
- Role of Accelerators in Green Data Centers
- Innovations in Data Center Accelerators Drive Market Outlook
- Challenges Facing the Data Center Accelerator Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/moyfcp